March Mystery Clues
Lower School students work to decipher clues in the last puzzle of March Mystery Month.
The "Who, What, When, Why, and Where" of March Mystery Month were finally revealed!
Learning chess is an intriguing option for 3rd - 7th graders during weekly Activity Periods.
Students work in multigrade groups on a variety of interest-based challenges during weekly Activity Periods.
This Week @ CA
TUESDAY, APRIL 22
- Classes Resume
- Track Practice, 3:30pm
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 23
- Hot Lunch Wednesday
- 7th Grade Field Trip to Civil War Museum
- Track Meet vs Aylett, 4:00pm
- Tennis Practice, 3:30pm
THURSDAY, APRIL 24
FRIDAY, APRIL 25
- Final Friday – BoxTops, Ink Cartridges, Cell Phones
- Butterbraid Order Forms Due
SATURDAY, APRIL 26
- Auction Raffle Tickets for Sale at Ace Hardware, 10:00am-1:00pm