Applicants must complete the admission process and be accepted to Chesapeake Academy prior to being considered for financial assistance. Please contact Hilary Scott, Director of Admission, at 804.438.5575 or email@example.com for additional information regarding the financial assistance process.
Please complete the following steps to apply for financial assistance. Financial assistance decisions will be issue at the end of March 2018.
Due to School and Student Services (SSS) by March 6, 2018
- Visit www.sss.nais.org to read, “The Family Guide to Financial Aid “ and to access the Parents’ Financial Statement (PFS)
- Submit the PFS to SSS
- Chesapeake Academy’s Code Number – 2355
- Upload 2017 W-2 to SSS
- Upload 2017 1040 to SSS
- If you are a business owner, upload 2017 taxes
- If you are filing an extension for either your personal or business taxes, provide Chesapeake Academy with a copy of the extension form
Financial assistance is made on the basis of the following criteria:
- The applicant meets ALL admission requirements (academic and citizenship) and has been accepted for enrollment/re-enrollment.
- Financial need has been demonstrated by the information submitted by the family.
- Chesapeake Academy admits students of any race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship program, athletic and other school-administered programs.