Year Round – Admission Inquiry
Please contact the Office of Admission to request a brochure and/or to schedule a tour. Interested parents may reach Kelly Antonio, Director of Admission, at 804-438-5575 or via e-mail, email@example.com.
Chesapeake Academy seeks to enroll students who are:
- Committed to learning.
- Eager to meet new people.
- Of strong ethical character.
- Well rounded, with varied interests and talents.
- Excited about becoming part of a close-knit community.
- Interested in developing themselves to the fullest through academic challenge, athletics competition, and artistic exploration.
Applications are considered on a rolling basis; please submit paperwork prior to March 7, 2021. Should your family wish to consider financial assistance, Chesapeake Academy encourages parents to submit their application early.
Optional Academy Programs Requiring a Fee Above Tuition
The Extended Day Program is offered for Ages 3 through Grade Eight. This program operates daily when school is in session from Noon until 5:30 p.m. Special Field Trips are offered as compulsory and may include a fee (i.e., 8th Grade Seacamp trip). Most do not require an additional fee. From time-to-time, field trips will be offered on a non-compulsory basis and may require an additional fee.