Should applicants wish to be considered for financial assistance, Chesapeake Academy encourages parents to submit applications early. You may choose to apply for financial assistance after you have received an admission decision, or you may apply as part of the application process so that any financial assistance offer may be part of an enrollment offer. A child’s acceptance to enroll at CA is based solely on his/her academic and citizenship record. Offers of enrollment are not based on your family’s ability to pay full tuition. Please contact Sonja Smith, Director of Admission, at 804.438.5575 or email@example.com for additional information regarding the financial assistance process.
Please complete the following steps to apply for financial assistance. Financial assistance decisions will be issue at the end of March.
Due to FACTS by March 15 of each year
- From ParentsWeb go to FACTS and complete the financial assistance application
- Upload prior year 1040 (or 1099) and W-2
- If you are a business owner, upload taxes
- If you are filing an extension for either your personal or business taxes, upload the form to FACTS
Financial assistance is made on the basis of the following criteria:
- The applicant meets ALL admission requirements (academic and citizenship) and has been accepted for enrollment/re-enrollment.
- Financial need has been demonstrated by the information submitted by the family.
- Chesapeake Academy admits students of any race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship program, athletic and other school-administered programs.